- In Microsoft Outlook, from the E-mail Accounts menu, select Tools
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
- For your server type, select IMAP, and then click Next
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (IMAP) window, enter your information as follows:
Click More Settings.
- Your Name = Your first and last name.
- E-mail Address = Your email address.
- User Name = Your email address, again.
- Password = Your email account password.
- Incoming mail server (IMAP) = mail.alpinewebsites.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) = mail.alpinewebsites.com
- On the Internet E-mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Go to the Advanced tab, and then change the Incoming Server port to 143
then Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 587.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products.